Wednesday 25 June 2014

Listen to me read - the Wizard of Oz

The Wizard Of Oz


You will never guess what l did last week. First, I went to the Aotea Center. There was a  show about The Wizard Of Oz. It was show week and I was part of the show. 

I sang and danced with the Lullaby League singers to the song “Ding-dong, the Witch is dead”. We laughed at the start of Munchken Land! We laughed because Glinda said, “Only bad witches are ugly!”  We smiled because Munchkens always smile and because “the Wicked Witch at last was dead!” 

I felt stage fright because I was in front of thousands of people. I thought I was doing magnificently well. I wonder if my parents would let me do the next one.

4 comments:

Mrs Wagner said...

Awesome job Emma! We love your enthusiasm! Mummy

Anonymous said...

Great reading Emma all the words are right from MAERIN

Anonymous said...

Great reading Emma all the words are right from MAERIN

Anonymous said...

Great reading Emma all the words are right from MAERIN