Thursday 26 June 2014

Listen to me read - Disco

Disco

You will never guess what we did on Friday evening. It was a green theme. It was to raise money.

When I got home I got dressed. I chose my checked t-shirt. When I got to the disco I gave the ticket and they let me in. Then I paid for a glow head band. It was $1. After I bought glow sticks. I went to buy burger rings. Next I ate them. I bought a glow head band. I put it on. When I ate all my food I went on stage and danced. I bought an ice block then I ate it.

I will go to the next disco. Amazing, I felt like a cowboy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your story toby.from rishav

Anonymous said...

Awesome story Toby we are very proud of you . Mum , Dad and Ruby

Anonymous said...

Good job toby.Sarina

Anonymous said...

Good Toby from Eden.