Thursday 23 October 2014

Student Teacher

Dear Parents, 


My name is Fa'afua Silipa and I will be the student teacher in Room 15 for the next few weeks. I am a Samoan, born and raised in West Auckand, New Zealand.My faith, my family and my culture are the three most important aspects in my life. In high school  I was selected as a school prefect and was also a member and leader of the Avondale College Samoan group. 

I am a Christian and attend the Mt Roskill Church of Christ, where we speak both English and Samoan. I am one of the youth leaders in my church and am training to teach the younger children in the nearby future. In this role I am in charge of organizing activities and events for the young children at church.

I love sports. I have been involved in many different sports including athletics, netball, touch, rugby, tag, basketball and soccer. I have coached younger netball teams during my schooling years.  I am currently in my first year at the University of Auckland, working towards my Bachelor of Education, specializing in Primary Teaching.



No comments: